The Blockchain Special Technical Community is an open community and forum for blockchain discussion and collaboration. The community is the gathering place for academic researchers, practitioners, and business innovators alike, where they may meet and work together to embrace, promote, and enhance blockchain technologies and their applications.
- The third newsletter is available! See below!
- Workshop on OpenIaC in December! Submission deadline extended to September 24th!
- Are you on LinkedIn? Join the discussion on the IEEE CS STC Blockchain group!
- Who deserves an award? Let us know!
- Join other Special Technical Communities or Technical Committees
- Join/Renew IEEE Computer Society
- Join IEEE
- Read More