Curation of the High-quality Articles
- IEEE Technical Committee on Scalable Computing (TCSC), 2016 Most Influential Paper Award to “Phase-Change Memory Optimization for Green Cloud with Genetic Algorithm”, IEEE Transactions on Computers, Vol. 64, No. 12, pp.3528-3540, 2015，M. Qiu, Z. Ming, J. Li, K. Gai, and Z. Zong.
- IEEE Computer Society, Smart Computing Special Technical Community (SCSTC), 2019 Most Influential Paper Award to “Deep computation model for unsupervised feature learning on big data”, IEEE Transactions on Services Computing, 9 (1), 161-171, 2015, Qingchen Zhang, Laurence T. Yang, Zhikui Chen.
- 2018 IEEE Systems Journal Best Paper Award to “Health-CPS: Healthcare Cyber-Physical System Assisted by Cloud and Big Data”,Y. Zhang, M. Qiu, C.-W. Tsai, M. Hassan, A. Alamri. (selected from 598 published papers in this top journal) — Online link.
- 2018 Best Research Paper of JNCA to “Dynamic Energy-Aware Cloudlet-based Mobile Cloud Computing Model for Green Computing”, Journal of Network and Computer Applications (JNCA), Vol. 59, No. 1, pp. 46-54, 2016，K. Gai, M. Qiu, H. Zhao, L. Tao, and Z. Zong.
Three IEEE International Conferences Each Year
- The 6th IEEE International Conference on Big Data Security on Cloud (IEEE BigDataSecurity 2020), see the conference tracks.
- The 7th IEEE International Conference on Cyber Security and Cloud Computing (IEEE CSCloud 2020), see the conference tracks of CSCloud 2019.
- The 5th IEEE International Conference on Smart Cloud (IEEE SmartCloud 2020), see the conference tracks of SmartCloud 2019.
- All previous conferences.
- In IEEE SmartCloud 2019, we have three workshops including: The 3rd International Symposium on Reinforcement Learning (ISRL 2019), Workshop on Privacy Analytics and Protection of Smart Data (PAPSD 2019), IEEE International Symposium on Smart Fog (Smart Fog 2019) as co-located events.
- In IEEE SmartCloud 2019, we have tutorial session given by Dr. Peng Li, University of Aizu, Japan, title “Edge Learning: Enabling Distributed Machine Learning in Cloud-Edge Environment“.
Invited Keynote Speakers
- IEEE BigDataSecurity 2020 keynote speaker:
Prof. Sun-Yuan Kung, Princeton University, USA, IEEE Life Fellow
Topic: X-Learning: Bootstrapping BP (Back-Propagation) with BB (Back- Broadcast) for Joint Parameter/Structural Learning of Deep Networks
Prof. Latifur Khan, University of Texas at Dallas, USA, ACM Distinguished Scientist
Topic: Data to Knowledge: Modernizing Political Event Data
- IEEE CSCloud 2019 keynote speaker:
Prof. Pierangela Samarati, Università degli Studi di Milano, Italy, IEEE Fellow
Topic: Data Security and Privacy in the Cloud
Prof. Gerard Memmi, Chair of Department of the Network and Computer Science, Telecom-ParisTech, France
Topic: Cyber Security of Connectivity in Smart Cities – It Is Today
- IEEE SmartCloud 2019 keynote speaker:
Prof. Bhavani Thuraisingham, The University of Texas at Dallas, USA, IEEE/ACM Fellow
Topic: SecAI: Integrating Cyber Security and Artificial Intelligence
Prof. Meikang Qiu, Columbia University, USA, ACM Distinguished Scientist
Topic: Artificial Intelligence and Cyber Security
Open Journal Special Issues (Call for Papers)
- IEEE Internet of Things (JCR Q1, IF: 9.5)
Special Issue on Robustness and Efficiency in the Convergence of Artificial Intelligence and IoT
Closed Journal Special Issues
- IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics (JCR Q1, IF: 7.5), special Issue on Emerging Privacy and Security Issues brought by Artificial Intelligence in Industrial Informatics (SI: Emerging Privacy and Security Issues brought by Artificial Intelligence in Industrial Informatics)
- Information Sciences (JCR Q2, IF: 4.3), special issue on Secure Data Science and Big Knowledge (SI: Secure Data Science and Big Knowledge)
- Future Generation Computer Systems (JCR Q2, IF: 4.6), Special Issue on Smart Data in Future Internet Technologies and Cloud Computing (VSI: SmartDataLearn, deadline extended)
- Journal of Signal Processing Systems (SCI index), special issue on Big Data Analysis and Privacy (2) (SI: Big Data Analysis and Privacy (2), deadline extended)
- International Journal of Parallel, Emergent and Distributed Systems (EI index), special issue on Smart Computing and Communication (SI: Smart Computing and Communication)